HOW TO BUY
You can order our Smock Alley sparkling wine by contacting us through the form below..
Current vintages on sale…..
- Our 2019 vintage, a sparkling white wine with just a hint of a blush and lovely floral red fruit flavours of our Pinot grapes. 12% abv. Price £24 per bottle.
- Just released! After much anticipation, our 2017 Classic Cuvée (white) sparkling wine is now available. With its first fermentation in ex-burgundy oak barrels followed by five years on lees, our 2017 vintage has developed exciting oak-spice tones with a creamy palate and yeasty nose. This limited edition sparkling wine is available at our special introductory price of £26 per bottle.
Sorry all gone…..
- the 2014 Classic Cuvée an elegant white sparkling wine
- the 2016 Classic Cuvée (white), Bronze medal winner in the CSWWC 2020 competition.
- Our 2018 Classic Cuvée (white) sparkling wine
As later vintages become available, we will add those to our offer.
Delivery by courier available at cost. Please let us know your delivery requirements. Always striving to reduce our carbon footprint, we now use all recyclable/compostable eco packing materials.
AWRS Number: XSAW 000 0011 5975
Visits and tastings at our vineyard in West Chiltington available on request. Please contact Sarah on the message form below
PLEASE CONTACT US
You can also find Smock Alley available at the following local stockists:
NISA Local, Haglands Lane, West Chiltington, RH20 2QR
Post Office Stores, Church Street, West Chiltington, RH20 2JW
Village Larder, Squires Garden Centre, London Rd, Pulborough RH20 3BP
Rassasy Delicatessen 50 Ferring Street Ferring, BN125JP
Partners In Wine, 6-7 Aldsworth Parade, Aldsworth Avenue, Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex, BN12 4UP
The Weald & Downland Living Museum, Town Lane, Chichester, Portsmouth, PO18 0EU
Spring Gardens Nursery Farm Shop, Washington, Pulborough, RH20 3BS
We can also supply Smock Alley quality English sparkling wines with a specially designed neck label so you can customise the bottles to fit with a wedding or party theme.
Contact Sarah Lavery through the message form to find out more.