HOW TO BUY
You can order our Smock Alley sparkling wine at direct from the vineyard prices, by contacting us through the form below.
Current vintages on sale…..
- Our 2018 Classic Cuvée (white) sparkling wine is now available in good quantities! A joyful explosion of bubbles with refreshing notes of apple and elderflower and a long lasting fizz. 12% abv. Direct from the vineyard price £22 per bottle
- Our 2017 Classic Cuvée (white) sparkling wine will be available soon. With its first fermentation in ex-burgundy oak barrels, our 2017 is developing exciting oak-spice tones and we are giving it extra time to develop fully. As soon as it is ready for release we will add it to our offer.
- We will soon be carrying out our first test disgorgements of our 2019 vintage to see how this is coming along and we will keep you informed.
Sorry all gone..…
- the 2014 Classic Cuvée an elegant white sparkling wine with crisp citrus notes, delicate fizz and long dry finish. Direct from the vineyard price £22 per bottle
- the 2016 Classic Cuvée (white), Bronze medal winner in the CSWWC 2020 competition. Our prizewinning 2016 vintage is high toned and energetic with oak spice, ripe fruits and a complex finish. Direct from the vineyard price £25 per bottle.
As later vintages become available, we will add those to our offer.
Delivery by courier available at cost. No charge for 2 cases or more. Please let us know your delivery requirements. Always striving to reduce our carbon footprint, we now use all recyclable/compostable eco packing materials.
AWRS Number: XSAW 000 0011 5975
Visits and tastings at our vineyard in West Chiltington available on request. Please contact Sarah on the message form below
PLEASE CONTACT US
You can also find Smock Alley available at the following local stockists:
Greyhound Brewery, Watershed, Smock Alley, West Chiltington RH20 2QX
NISA Local, Haglands Lane, West Chiltington, RH20 2QR
Post Office Stores, Church Street, West Chiltington, RH20 2JW
Village Larder, Squires Garden Centre, London Rd, Pulborough RH20 3BP
Rassasy Delicatessen 50 Ferring Street Ferring, BN125JP
Partners In Wine, 6-7 Aldsworth Parade, Aldsworth Avenue, Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex, BN12 4UP
The Weald & Downland Living Museum, Town Lane, Chichester, Portsmouth, PO18 0EU
Sussex Fine Food Co., Old Bank House, High Street, Henfield, BN5 9DB
Spring Gardens Nursery Farm Shop, Washington, Pulborough, RH20 3BS
We can also supply Smock Alley quality English sparkling wines with a specially designed neck label so you can customise the bottles to fit with a wedding or party theme.
Contact Sarah Lavery through the message form to find out more.